Well the word is out and everyone knows we are expecting! We are all so excited! I am 8 weeks and 5 days as of today. Our due date is June 10, 2009. So far so good, no morning sickness yet just extremely tired. The only thing I have noticed is I want a lot of cheese! They aren't lying when they say you show a lot faster with your second one that is for sure. I am trying hard to keep a handle on my weight. I am still going to aerobics 1 hour a day and Clayton and Hailee walk at least a mile with me every evening. I will keep you posted on how that goes.
This is our ultrasound picture from our first appointment the baby was 6 weeks and 4 days.

Dr. appointments and ultrasounds every 4 weeks now. Next appointment is Tuesday, November 18.
2 comments:
I am so excited for the Whitley family! This is an awesome thing you are doing...blogging every step of the way! It is really going to be great for me since I can't be with you in person to see you grow and workout with you! I can't wait for more blogs and pics!! I love you!
I must have congratulated the three of you 20 times already, but what's once more going to hurt, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited that I get to take this journey with you guys, and see baby Whitley growing inside your tummy! I think it is absolutely wonderful that you are blogging your journey for those who can't be here with you. I absolutely cannot wait to meet Baby Whitley! You are an incredible mother and I know Hailee is going to be an awesome big sister, and Clayton, he's impressed everyone already with his father skills. I love you all!
Post a Comment