We went to the Dr. today and everything is GREAT! We can't believe how much the baby has grown! The only bad news was they said I have gained 3 pounds. The scale at home says I haven't gained anything so I am blaming it on my shoes for now. It makes me feel better. However, I am still lacking the motivation to work out. I am hoping that will return soon. I am still feeling pretty good besides some severe headaches that have been keeping me in the dark. The Dr. gave me some medicine for those today because the Tylenol wasn't kicking it. I took one and I feel fabulous! It is so amazing to me how different this pregnancy is than the last one. The Dr. said on our next appointment there is a very good possibility we will find out what it is! Here are the pictures from today...

Next appointment and ultrasound Thursday, December 18th
1 comment:
Wow! The baby has grown! Don't worry about the weight, I tell myself it was shoes, jeans, and my bra LOL! I can't wait until you find out what the sex is. How many more weeks until that? I guess this thing doesn't alert you when you have a new posting b/c it never sent me anything. I hope all is well in the Whitley household and I am glad to hear this pregnancy has been easy so far. Hope it continues to be easy for you! Later- Liz
Post a Comment