Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 weeks

Okay, so I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I am still feeling great! I did have a spell of morning sickness on Tuesday but other than that I can't complain. The scale shows that I haven't gained any weight however, my clothes are telling me something different. This week I have not been so good on areobics and walking...actually I don't think I have been once. I have just been exhausted! I broke down and bought a tummy wrap that can go over my jeans so I can leave them un buttoned. I think I am going to have to go ahead and buy maternity pants soon. I know I have told a few of you I would post a picture of my baby bump but I keep forgetting to get someone to take the picture! I promise I will post one next week as well as a new sonogram picture of baby Whitley :)



Next appointment is Tuesday, November 18.

No comments: