IT'S A BOY!
A tiny footIn the sonogram he was just moving around waving his little fingers...too cute! I can't wait to hold our baby boy! Hopefully by my next entry he will have a name. We have a few picked out but have not made our final decision.
Next appointment Thursday, January 15.
2 comments:
Wow, it still doesn't seem real...my feet haven't touched the ground. Nana is going to have a GRANDSON!!! Hailee is going to be a GREAT big sister. I love the pic I got of her saying it out loud for the first time today. CONGRATS again to the three of you. I couldn't be happier. Now your family will be complete (unless you want to try again)!
O MY GOOTNESS!!! A BOY!! How perfect!!! I know you all are so thrilled. I am just so happy for you. I can't wait to find out his name!!
Post a Comment