Monday, December 1, 2008
12 WEEK BABY BUMP
I am getting bigger by the day! Photo Compliments of Miss Hailee.
I had a few cravings this week such as Honey nut cheerios and broccoli and rice casserole. Nothing too weird. The baby and I did enjoy that Thanksgiving food...yummm! We can't wait until Christmas. We did manage to shop for about 8 1/2 hours on Black Friday! I got all my Christmas shopping done, presents wrapped and under the tree. I am very proud of myself for that! I start boot camp tonight so hopefully this belly will slow down on the growth! Hailee can't decide if she wants this baby or not. Sometimes she rubs my belly and talks to it and sometimes she says mean things. I think with this belly getting bigger reality is finally setting in with her that is really happening! I just can't believe how great I have felt through out this pregnancy it still amazes me! A few headaches, fatigue, dizzy spells, and forgetfulness...I can't complain about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment