Almost there! I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and had gained 10 lbs in a week...water weight. I am so swollen it hurts to move my fingers and toes. I go back to the Dr. Tuesday, June 2
nd at 11:30 he said to come with my bags packed because he may send me straight to the hospital to induce. That is depending on whether my body is somewhat ready and the hospital has an opening. It could possibly be next Tues, Wed, Thurs or Fri. Clayton can not take off to go to the appointment with me "just
incase" and lose a whole day of work for nothing so I am hoping it is not Tuesday. We are still trying to figure out how he can take off and keep the business going. Right now it looks like he will be there for the birth and work the next day while we are still in the hospital and then maybe he will be able to stay home a day or two with us. I am really thankful business is so good but really sad that he won't get be with us for very long.
Hailee and I are going to get our nails and toes done and have a girl day Saturday since it is her last weekend to be an only child. She needs some mommy time and I need some Hailee time. I think Sunday we are all going to
Arbuckle Wilderness in Oklahoma to spend the day together. I am excited!
Well, if the Dr. induces on Tuesday I guess my next post will have a picture of my precious baby boy :)
1 comment:
Hey beautiful! Sorry your feet are hurting, and you've felt like poop this week. I'm really hoping Lane is as excited about meeting us, as we are him. I can hardly wait! It's almost over...Remember, I love you big much!
Post a Comment