
The appointment went well but I did not set a date. The date he was really shooting for is June 2nd which is my nephew Caleb's birthday. I would really like Lane to have his own birthday. If we move it up I am running into Gauge's birthday since Heather is to be induced the last week of May. I was a little disappointed and I think I have decided to just let him come when he is ready. I may change my mind by then but this is what I am thinking today. There is always a chance he could come early on his own as the Dr. predicted at the beginning. My Dr. and I have a very close bond after all he has helped me through in the past and really wants to set a date so he knows he will be there to deliver. This is a decision Clayton and I will have to make. I will keep you updated on any decisions we make. I am shopping this weekend for his outfit to bring him home in so I can finish getting my suitcase packed...just incase. I also registered at the hospital today.
Next appointment April 30th
1 comment:
:) Well good luck on picking a date! I can imagine that would be tough... But I am super excited to see him too! :D
~Pamela
Post a Comment