Thursday, March 12, 2009

27 weeks


That is the newest picture of our baby boy! He weighs in at 2.4 lbs (from the sono measurements). The kidney test came back fine and I did my glucose test today...yuck! The Dr said everything is looking better than he expected.

We leave for California in the morning. I can't wait :)
I will post new belly pics when we get back...I'm getting huge! I stressed about weight at first but then decided I am going to enjoy this pregnancy and not let it get me down. Now I am NOT saying I eat everything in sight and we still take a walk everynight (atleast a mile). I know with determination and little time I will be smaller than I was before I got pregnant. :)


The termination/adoption process is moving along...we are hoping to have a court date soon!
Next Dr. Appointment April 9th

No comments: