Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week 23

The Dr. appt today went well. His only concern is the swelling. He is going to test my kidneys to make sure they are functioning properly...if they are (which I am sure they are) then it is just something I have to deal with the whole pregnancy and possibly end up on bed rest. My poor fingers were so swollen yesterday that it hurt to bend them and my feet are almost purple at the end of the day.

Hailee was sick all last week and couldn't go to school :( she had strep throat and bronchitis luckily all of the rest of us stayed well! She is all better now...thank goodness! We spoke to the attorney regarding the adoption and he hopes to have a court date within the next couple of months.

Lane was absolutely adorable in the sonogram today...my favorite part was watching him yawn. That was too cute! He weighs 1.3 lbs.



Next Appointment Thursday, February 12th

1 comment:

NANA said...

Lane is a fine looking young man! A little prince he will be! He was so entertaining today! I can't believe we could actually see his whole face and all his features. The yawn was adorable! I SO can't wait to hold him in my arms!